13 July 2013

Quiet


You know how it's good when nothing's going on because that means that nothing bad is going on, but then it's boring because it means you don't really have much to talk about?  Yeah, that's what it's like here right now.  Things are quiet and we're still figuring out how to be a family of 5.  Charlie's hilarious and a lunatic and the sweetest little buddy.  Matilda's sweet and cute and starting to do more stuff like grab and coo and smile all the time, so that's fun.  Mitch is still dream dog.  We made bacon fried rice for lunch yesterday, and it was amazeballs.  

I'm also way more interested in finding out if Kate and Will have had their baby yet than a person should be.  It's kind of embarrassing.

Oh, and I've solved the world's drought crisis.  Here's what I'll do.  I'll just move to parts of the world that are suffering from drought, and then I'll clean the shit out of my floors.  Within hours of my cleaning the floors, then, it will start to pour down rain.  Works every time.  Supes annoying.  

Okay, check out these little babes.  I'm a fan.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails