23 January 2012

Notes from Tom

Background information:

1.  I am from Westminster, Maryland, which is about 40 minutes outside Baltimore, and is the town where the Ravens hold their training camp.  People in Westminster are VERY into the Ravens.  Many of these fans go bananas on Facebook griping about Shittsburg and giving the play by play of each game.  It gets pretty annoying.

2.  My brother is one of these fans.

3.  I like to torment my brother.  So does my sister.  We will, on occasion, bomb his Facebook page with tormenting comments, which usually elicit some response from him like, "Well, if it isn't my bitchy sisters."  He especially likes it when we call him Darryl, which is what he was almost named.

4.  I think Tom Brady is handsome.

5.  On Sunday, Jordan's Facebook status read, "Tom Brady's a punk!"  Today, after the Ravens lost to the Patriots, Jordan's Facebook status read, ". . .he's still a punk."

6.  The Super Bowl is on February 5, Jordan's birthday.

This afternoon seemed like the perfect time to bomb ol' Jordan's page again.  We took turns posting some handsome pictures of Mr. Brady to Jordan's page.*






I just love the internet.  Think about how long it would have taken to harass little Jordy-Pooh without the wonders of Google and the book of faces!

*Matt would like me to note that he had no part in this torment.

3 comments:

  1. I was OK about the whole posting thing except for that erroneous comment about beating the Giants, because no matter how cute you think Tom Brady is, he ain't going to beat the Giants!
    Matt's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. That one was Chloe. I know better (but there does seem to be a link between handsomeness and being good at football).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait. Nevermind. I don't know better. My need to torment my brother took over common sense, it seems.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails