Here's what's awesome right now.
1. Matt and I are rocking the socks off of parenthood so far, if I do say so myself. We've always made a great team, and the last few days have even been fun. Shoot, I slept for 9 hours last night (not all at once, but still), and little CSF is a pretty chill baby. It's early yet, we know, but our incredible abilities to nap and our time management skillz are really coming in handy right now.
2. The Elvis Presley Pandora station. Charlie loves it.
3. Dog brothers.
4. Mad Men. We finally saw the season premiere (watched it in about 3 different installments), and it did not disappoint. What did you think?
5. Birthdays! Yesterday was 31 for me, and while there wasn't much partying down, it was a nice day full of good food and snuggles and presents and love. And about 30 minutes after I realized that I'd forgotten to go to Back in the Day Bakery to pick up some cupcakes for myself, a wonderful friend stopped by with 4 cupcakes and a card! Shoot yeah!
Birthday present from super husband!
6. The cutest baby this side of the Mississippi.
Hope you're doing well and getting lots of sleep!