26 July 2012

4 Months!



The boy is four months old!  Horray for him!  And horray for us!  Over vacation, we celebrated a Charlie-versary of sorts, the one-year anniversary of finding out that I was pregnant, which almost seems more significant than his turning four months old. It's been a little more than a year since we have thought of him, obsessed over him, worried about him, wondered what he'd be like (and if he'd even be a he). We've been tracking this kid's growth and development for 375 days now!  And four months is pretty cool.  He's a smiling, cooing, squealing, laughing little buddy.  He's rolling over and over and actually starting to play little games (Charlie smacks elephant off of his high chair onto the floor, I say "Where's elephant?", he laughs, I pick up elephant and place him back on the tray, Charlie smacks elephant off of his high chair onto the floor, etc.).  He's strong and smart and awesome.  Did we expect anything less?

I tried to put together a little collection of pictures that would show how he changes as he grows, and here's what I've got so far.















Oh, Charles, you cuteness, you.

2 comments:

  1. Every new picture I see of him is suddenly my favorite. . .
    Glad you had fun on vacay!
    -Sheck

    ReplyDelete
  2. that baby Chuckles is just so darned cute!!! I am so glad that I got to meet him in person!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails