05 August 2009

You're a Treasure

I have a confesion to make. I like the song "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic. I really like it. I put it on the Zune and sing it at the top of my lungs.

The neighbors probably assume that we've invited Celine Dion over to hang. I feel like I have a really really good singing voice, even though others may confuse it for a chorus of dying cats.

I was going to try to share my talent with the world via American Idol, but since Paula has quit, I don't know what I'll do. Surely Randy and Simon (and even super-annoying Kara) would mock me endlessly. I'll need Paula there. I'll need her "positive energy." Come back, Paula!

And no post about Paula would be complete without a link to one of my favorite things on the planet, Topher Payne's vlog about American Idol. Topher is the nephew of one of my coworkers, he's written a book, and he writes about a play a week. I want Topher to become rich and famous. Check out his vlog! Do it! And then listen to "My Heart Will Go On" one more time. You may just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails