Still not much happening here in the SAV. Here's what I've got:
- A glimpse of our Friday night.
- Am I the only person in the world who doesn't care about Tiger Woods and his "addiction"?
- Am I the only person in the world who doesn't care about the Winter Olympics? I'd much rather have new episdoes of 30 Rock and The Office.
- I'm ready for spring. I'm also ready for mid-June. Sixteen more weeks of school! Wooo-hooo!
- Dear Comcast: it'd be really nice if the internet that we pay lots of money for would actually work. Love, Mandy.
- We ordered Omaha Steaks for Matt's parents for Christmas 2008. Omaha Steaks has called me almost every single day since trying to get me to order more. Guess who's never ordering Omaha Steaks ever (ever!) again?
- Is it really time to do laundry again? Didn't I just do all the laundry?
- I hope everyone in the world is watching Modern Family.
- I've been trying to be back on healthy eating lately, and I've been doing pretty well. (Had doctor appointment, got weighed, realized that I weigh as much as three people put together should weigh. Immediately began to monitor food intake and ellipt like crazy.) So I've been meticulously entering my food into Daily Plate, and exercising. And then what happens? Matt comes home last night with Girl Scout cookies--three boxes. Three boxes! Three boxes that I ordered about a month ago. Dammit! Damn you cookies! Why do you taste so good? Maybe I should just eat cookies while ellipting?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!