20 June 2012

Wish Us Luck!


This morning my sweet baby dog, my firstborn, is having a little surgery.  It shouldn't be a big deal.  Buddy has a tumor in a place that you really don't want to have a tumor (well, I mean, do you ever want a tumor anywhere?), and he's having it removed.  Hopefully his procedure will go swimmingly, and after a few days of pitiful lampshade wearing, he'll be good as new.




I'm consoling myself with the knowledge that we have a lake house vacation fast approaching and that I am off for summer break so I can dote on him and feed him yogurt-covered pretzels and cuddle with his sweet self for a few days.


Anyway, think of us and send us all of your happy thoughts!  It'll be a hard day for our little family.



2 comments:

  1. Happy thoughts coming your way!! Good luck sweet Mitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein and I hope Mitch is feeling better already!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails