13 September 2009

Christmas Day

As I post this, my favorite day of the year just came to a close. As far as I'm concerned the first Sunday of the NFL season is like Christmas, New Years, Fourth of July, and the season premier of Lost all rolled into one. For the next too few months I will be able to spend Sundays the way they should be spent: getting angry about the state of my beloved Buffalo Bills, getting angry about the state of my (I am embarrassed to say) 3 fantasy football teams, and watching many hours of football. And that's just pro. I will point out that Virginia Tech just beat the crap out of Marshall and that JMU took Division 1 Maryland into overtime in their first game of the season. And I should also mention that the Bills are currently undefeated. You have to love the beginning of football season. All of the stories are yet to be told, all of the scenarios yet to play out, and one season will be the season. Who's to say its not this one? Happy Saturdays and Sundays to you all.



Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails