13 September 2009

Stitched Mitch

Last night I attempted to make curtains with the sewing machine. It did not go well. ("No, Rachel, you weren't supposed to put beef in the trifle. It did not taste good.")

Discouraged by the curtain-making "journey" and anxious to put the finishing touches on our newly redecorated office, I decided to take on a new project: a Mitch pillow.

I mean, why wouldn't I make a pillow with a silhouette of my pup on it? I'm happy to share that this little project was much more successful. Blog reader, meet the Mitch pillow.





Obviously I have some room to grow with my sewing technique.


But who cares? It's a pillow with Mitch on it!

Stay tuned for a complete post about the office and my new favorite color combination: turquoise and red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails