2. Mitch's feet smell like Doritos. I love to eat Doritos. But I don't love to eat Mitch's feet. Doesn't that violate everything that I learned in geometry?
3. Obam' is the man. I don't care what you say. He's a hard core smart thinkin' badass. If I was the kind of girl who typed out hearts, you'd get about a million and a half of them right now. Fortunately for all of us, I'm not the kind of girl who types out hearts. I have some self-respect.
4. Speaking of typing, in which camp do you fall? Are you a two-spacer after a period? Or a one-spacer? I'm a two-spacer, because that's what I learned to do when I was in high school with that prudish keyboarding teacher whose name I can't remember, (What was it, Tanya? You had her, too.) But apparently people get all crazypants about this.
5. Looking to buy an awesome and cheap gift? Try Fire Hydrant Press. Are you kidding me right now with colorful dog silhouette goodness? I want all of it. And, yes, I did contact the seller today to see if she has an American Dingo silhouette.
spicy pork stew for dinner. Had forgotten just how good it is. To combat the healthiness of the stew, I made some jalapeno cornbread. I insisted that it was dry but Cassie assured me that it was just crumbly like cornbread. (I still think she was lying.) Also, it's nice when Cassie's over for dinner and you're all "Oh man, I don't have buttermilk, but I do have milk, half-and-half, and heavy cream" (oh the life of an ice creamer) and she's all "Oh, that's easy. Just take a cup of milk and add a teaspoon of vinegar to it and it'll curdle a little and then you've got buttermilk." Why is Cassie such a little encyclopedia of food knowledge?
8. Speaking of food, I'm determined to make an awesome Samoa ice cream. You know, like the Girl Scout cookie. (Or Caramel Delights if you're in the North.) So I need to figure out the perfect combination of shortbread, caramel, coconut, and chocolate. Whattaya think?
9. Are you also really excited about the final season of Big Love? Do you hate Bill as much as I do?
10. Finally, last but certainly not least, how pumped are you about the second season of Teen Mom? Babies havin' babies, and doing stupid shit for the whole world to see. It's television gold, I tell you!