25 May 2009

A Post by Mitch


So, today my mom and dad were getting ready to abandon me. I was sooo sad. And it was a really sunny day and I wanted to play outside. Something you might not know about me is that I love to play outside. And it had been raining forever and I really hate the rain. That rain gets on my fur and makes me smell gross.

Anyway, right when they were about to walk out the door, my mom asked me (in that stupid voice she does), "Doooo--do you want to go for a ride in the car?" Here's something else you might not know about me: I love riding in cars.

So I like freaked out and jumped around and then we got in the car. I had my head out the window like for most of the ride because it was so nice outside, and there were so many smells and things to see.

Then we got to Forsyth Park. I mean, I'm a dog, and another thing you might not know about me is that I love parks. I love the people, and I love the other dogs, and I love to eat the green grass, and I love to smell all of the different smells, and I love to run. Parks are great. Forsyth is a great park, too. It's really big.


So we got there and I chewed on a really big stick. I tried to drink beer, but my mom and dad wouldn't let me. Then a dog friend named Wally came and we ran and played. But then he got on my nerves when he peed right next to my mom's bag!

Wally seemed fun at first but he was pretty annoying. He was so annoying that I bit him. My mom got so mad and she yelled at me! It was just a little "don't pee on my stuff or drink from my water bowl" bite, but she didn't care.

After all of that excitement, we went home. Good thing, because I was pretty tired. When we got home I just went to one of my favorite napping places, under the bed, and did some dog relaxing.

All in all, it was a pretty good dog day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails