08 November 2010

Gross Stupidity

The other day I was having a conversation with a woman I know, but kind of wish that I didn't.  For privacy and professional reasons, I can't tell you too much about her.  This woman, though, will drone on for way too long about such topics as "I can't believe that Michael Jackson is dead" (Really?  I thought that one was pretty believable.) or "The Puritans were so religious"  (Oh, really?  I had no idea!).  

So the other day, this woman was trying to get me into one of those cliche "kids grow up so fast" kinds of conversations about her daughter.  She said, and I shit you not:

"She's just growin' up, looking so much more grown-up.  It's like that movie Benjamin Button, only the opposite."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails