16 May 2010

This and That

Oh man oh man.  Here's what's been on my mind of late:

  • Can I please have this dress?
  • And can I please look like this in it?
  • New season of Friday Night Lights is making both Matt and Mandy very happy viewers.  I've even gone back and started rewatching FNL Season 1 on Netflix Instant (via our awesome Wii streaming disc).  Oh, Coach Taylor. . .  Oh, Tami Taylor.  I think Matt and I are going to invite them into our relationship.  Not really. 
  • Mitch is becoming more neurotic by the week.  Anytime he get a bone larger than a small Milk Bone, he has to go outside and bury it, and he has a look of desperation on his face until he finishes the task.  Right now he's got these big rawhide bones (a gift from Aunt Cassie), and he's a damned weirdo.  I'm not looking forward to thunderstorm season.
  • But, wait.  Thunderstorm season is summer, and summer is no school.  Guess I can deal with a little bit of pup neurosis.  (Nineteen more days of school.  NINETEEN!  That's fewer than twenty!  That's four weeks!)
  • I've been vacuuming almost daily.  Who knew that housecleaning could be so fun?
  • Have you started watching Breaking Bad yet?  You need to be.  The premise: high school chemistry teacher finds out he has cancer and starts cooking meth.  Craziness ensues. 
  • I'm really ready for Lost to be over.  I'm sick of all of the questions.  And I'm sick of Kate.  And I have a feeling that I'm not going to be wild about the finale, either. 
  • Cris had me take the true colors personality test.  I'm an orange (with gold tones).  I would bet money that Matt's a green.  What are you?
  • I'm down to about 25% sick now instead of 50%, so that's good.  Hopefully in the next few days I will be 0% sick.  I'm going to eat six grapefruit for dinner.
Hope your Monday is lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails