03 August 2010

Love and Marriage

Matt: [talking about The Kids Are All Right] Mark Ruffalo's in it.

Me: Uhhh. . .I don't know who that is.

Matt: He's in a lot of great indie movies.  He's really good.  He was in You Can Count on Me, that movie we watched in college with Best Friend that you really liked with Laura Linney.

Me: [blank stare] I don't know who that is.

Matt:  You remember, he plays Laura Linney's irresponsible brother.  He's kind of like Andy in Weeds.

Me:  Ummmmmm. . . No.

Matt:  You do remember that movie.  We watched it together.  He was in a lot of good movies.  He's a really good actor. . . 

Me: [BLANK STARE]

Matt: He was in that Jennifer Garner movie 13 Going on 30.

Me:  Oh yeah, I know him! 

[Matt closes his eyes, puts his head down, and shakes his head in shame]

2 comments:

  1. Um . . . 13 Going on 30 is kind of awesome. I own it on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I don't own it, but I have seen it multiple times, and always enjoyed it. It's much better than most of the garbage that HBO plays.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails