04 May 2011

This and That

Oh man.  Nothing is going on here.  Oh, wait.  Yes it is.  We got a new elliptical and I had to fight and be bitchy on the phone and then finally drive across town to finally get it.  (F you, super saver free shpping!)  But pretty much next time you see me I'll be super skinny.

And here's the thing.  The world is all important right now, all full of natural disasters and dead terrorists and whatnot.  And because that's all so very important, I feel like I shouldn't bother you with the mundane happenings of everyday life.  Except that you're probably bored with hearing about dead terrorists and natural disasters, so maybe you just want to hear about mundane day-to-day crap.

So here it is.

1. I have five and a half weeks of school left until summer.  I will be very happy when that summertime school-ending day arrives (totes forget when it is--June something or other).  There will be dancing and singing and wine.  And then I'm going to catch up on Brothers & Sisters whilst ellipting.


2.  I loved the White House Correspondents' Dinner.  I also, unabashedly, love Barack Obama with my heart and soul.  And it's not like I agree with him about everything*, but he's just got that winning smile and fantastic sense of humor.  If you've got the time and you can watch it (and if you haven't already because it totally got buried in the other, more significant, news of the days), you need to.  Also, Seth Meyers is the next big thing.  I've been saying this for eight years.



3.  I got an awesome new necklace when I was visiting Grandma and Grandpa in Albuquerque, and I'm completely in love with it.  Isn't it just the most fun?



4.  If Justin and Zev don't win this season of The Amazing Race, I'll never watch that show again.  Never!

\
                                                                                           Zev is wearing Matt's favorite shirt.

Well, I just realized that it's 1:11 a.m. (which is almost as cool as 11:11), and I have to be at work in six hours and 19 minutes.  Shoooooot.

Hope you have a glorious Wednesday, and that it's wonderfully ordinary.



*Don't agree with Matt about everything, either, and I married him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails