31 October 2010

Weekend in Pictures

Yes, my costume included a foam menorah and lots of messy hot glue.  I burned myself more times than I'd care to admit.

 Werewolf Bar Mitzvah furry scary gloves.

 Mmmmm.  Favorite cookie made with peanut butter M&Ms.



 It's never not cute when he does this.

 Ahh. . .open window days.

 

 This is where Matt put the Halloween candy so that I could easily find it and hand it out to the trick-or-treaters.  Really, Matt?  Trying to prevent more Butterfinger fugue states?

The Dude and Werewolf Bar Mitzvah.  It was when I saw this picture that I knew with complete certainty that I married someone cooler than me.  And smarter.  Shoot.  At least I'm better than he is at shapes.

1 comment:

  1. you guys look fantastic, you had an excellent selection of candy and you have an AMAZING camera and eye for picture-taking

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails