20 November 2009

Christmas and Clueless and Mitch

This week has been crazy busy and tiring. Next week will be even crazier, so don't be suprised if you don't hear too much from us in the next ten days or so. BUT, there will be fun stories and pictures to share afterward. Perhaps Aunt Darcey will bust her ass again whilst performing the "Single Ladies" dance? One can only hope.

Quickly, though, let me fill you in on on the happenings around these parts. First, frivolous purchases.

Oh, Target, why dost thou possess such wondrous gifts for the holiday season? I spent $15 on five rolls of this stuff. I think it's supposed to be ribbon. I'll be using it as, hmmmmmmmm, I'm not sure. But it was beautiful and shiny.

Yeah, I'm judging me, too.


But I am thinking that once I pull out my boxes of Christmas goodies, I'll figure out how to use this stuff. Or maybe I'll just stare at it with my eyes crossed. Either one sounds fun to me.

Second, Mitch has been searching for critters in the back yard. To date, he's found nothing (which is a win for me), but he's persistant, and I fear that sooner or later there will be a mole or an opossum or a baby or some shit. Mitch, if you're reading this, please do not bring a baby into this household. If you do, no more treats or bones, and it'll thunderstorm all the time.

(These photos should also serve as a lesson to us about why we don't buy camera lenses off ebay for the low price of $30/each. I might as well have just set sixty big ones on fire.)

I guess it's kind of neat. But not "wide angle lens" neat. Stupid ebay, stupid Mandy.


And we've got friends in town this weekend, we're dogsitting Mitch's bud Reilly, we've got family in town Wednesday morning, then turkey day, then more family in town, and then hopefully a recovery.

Forgive us if posting is a bit sporadic. Percent chance I know the meaning of sporadic because of Clueless? 96%.

TAI

Cher, I don't wanna do this any more, and my buns, they don't feel nothin' like steel.

CHER

OK, it will get easier, I promise. Just as long as we do it every day. Not just sporadically.

TAI

How do you know if we're doing it sporadically?

CHER

That's another thing, Tai. We've got to work on your accent and vocabulary. See, sporadic means once in a while. Try and use it in a sentence today.

(Later on. . )

JOSH

Be seein' ya.

TAI

Yeah, I hope not sporadically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails