01 November 2009

New Snuggie Commercial

The people who created the Snuggie ad campaign are hilarious geniuses. What I wouldn't give to be in the room with these people while they're brainstorming. (I imagine it's a lot like when Uncle Jesse and Uncle Joey were in the advertising business.)

"Wearing snuggies at the movies! Snuggie game night! Snuggies for dogs! The dog will be reading a book and wearing glasses! Ha! Let's do it!"

Matt pointed out the best part of the commercial to me last night: when everyone is at the soccer game in Snuggies, cheering, warm and happy, there is one person who is not happy. He's in the bottom left corner, and he's grumpy and cold. Should've brought his Snuggie.

Snuggie's commercials are so over the top and ridiculous that we can't help but pay attention. And the price point is perfect, too. I'll spend $15 or less on a funny gift for a friend (or for my dog), but anything more than that just seems irresponsible. And, by the way, Snuggies are perfect for those days when you just want to lie on the couch, eat cookies, and pretend to be paralyzed. We joke, but those things are fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's hilarious how the girl has to use to booklight when there is perfect lighting in the room she's in. And bring me to the next meeting, it could be fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails