19 June 2011

Love and Marriage

Matt:  Oh, and we're gonna make lunch tomorrow; we're not going out to lunch.

Mandy: We're gonna make love tomorrow?

Matt: Make lunch.*



*It should be noted that Matt is a mumbler and Mandy is hard of hearing.


ALSO!


[while reading a Facebook status update]

Matt: . . .infamously cool. . .

Mandy: Wow, that's the first time I've ever read something faster than you did.

Matt: I read it twice.

This is the second thing that comes up when you type in "infamously cool" on Google image search.

3 comments:

  1. I love your love and marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was that my status? or is my unknowing best friend (ie someone else that uses the "infamously cool" phrase) lingering on the interwebs?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails