30 June 2011

A Need and Not a Want, I Don't Care What You Say.

PUSH POP HOLDERS!?!?


And they're reusable!?!?

Buy these for me and I'll invite you over for a push pop party.  We can dance and eat push pops and then dance some more to burn off all of the push pop calories.

Two other things I feel like I need even though I really don't.

1.  Silpats.  I need two.  I don't really need two, but I want two.  Okay, I need two.  NEED.  Think of how much money I'll save over decades of baking and not having to buy parchment paper!  See, a need!

[source

2.  Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams at Home.  Definitely need.  Definitely.  Yeah, definitely yeah.


That is all.  Off to clean the house (which is decidedly less exciting than push pop holders)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails