12 April 2010

She & Him

I heard the NPR pledge drive was fast approaching, so I bought a new CD.  This probably won't come as any surprise.


I'm a tiny bit obessed.  I've  listened to it about 7 times already, and I think it's going to be a good companion during the pledge drive.

Plus, She & Him take some pretty cute pictures.






I told Matt the other day that if I could choose what I looked like, I would look like Zooey Deschanel.  He made a disgusted face, and said that she was too waif-ish.  I think that was Matt's nice way of saying, "Oh, Mandy, I like you plump."

Other celebrities I would like to look like, say, if someone allowed me to just point to a picture and make it happen: Elizabeth Hurley, Jenna Elfman, Michelle Obama, Connie Britton.

Who's your celebrity dream look-a-like?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails