03 October 2009

Happiness is a Cupcake.

Cupcake happy hour at Back in the Day Bakery was everything I imagined it would be and more! Friends, cupcakes, bingo. It was a beautiful end to a looooooooooooong week.

I forgot my camera, so the phone had to do. From top left: banana cupcake with banana icing, milk chocolate, old fashioned, milk chocolate, old fashioned, and red velvet. Just delightful!

I ate one for myself, and one in honor of my buddy Eric's birthday. Mmm hmmm, that's why I ate the second one--friendship. Okay, really it was just unabashed gluttony. It's a good thing, then, that I was drinking Diet Coke, right? Wrong? Diet Coke won't make my skinny? Well damn.

One of my friends was the first to get bingo (she's SO good at bingo), and she won an old fashioned with a ballerina on top. A BALLERINA ON TOP! I need to find out where to buy ballerina cupcake toppers, stat.

The cupcakes were delicious as ever. Savannah folk, go there. People in the tri-state area, get there. It's a need, not a want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails