13 October 2009

Movie Star Stalking

Hey, party people. What'd you do today? I stalked movie stars.

Robert Redford is directing The Conspirator (apparently about the plot to assassinate Lincoln), and they've been filming in downtown Savannah for the last couple of days.

The stuff they do for filming is neat. Period dress.
Fog machines.
James McAvoy lighting up a smoke.

Is that a Gilmore Girl?

And. . .wait for it. . .
ROBERT REDFORD!
I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating cookies. Besides, Mitch and I are usually eating cookies in bed as it is.


I actually had an even better photo op when Mrs. Henderson (who lives on the square where they were filming and had been watching from her window for days) and I stalked ol' Bobby outside his trailer, sitting and waiting for him to emerge. He finally did, and when it happened I was so flustered and excited that I messed up the camera settings and all I got was a blur. Damned technology, always ruining my life!

2 comments:

  1. Why does that last one make me think of the infamous Fletch Stalking days??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! I should have joined the paparazzi!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails