06 October 2009

Happy Birthday to Hugh!

I just can't resist substituting Hugh for you. Like colorblind jokes, it never gets old.

Alas, our Hugh, husband of Cassie, father to Fletch and Henry, and great friend who abandoned us for medical school, is celebrating his birthday today.

We'll celebrate his birthday with him in 10 days when they come to visit. I'll make a cake, or two, for Hugh.

Hugh, I was going to get you this hat for your birthday. . .but I guess you already have one.

(Hugh found this hat one day in a locker at school. I convinced him to try it on for a picture. You can see how uncomfortable he is with it on his head. He probably went straight home and disinfected his entire body after the picture.)

Happy birthday to Hugh. I hope Hugh have had a great day. We really miss Hugh. Can't wait to see Hugh in 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails