18 September 2010

I'm Lovin' It.

Not McDonald's.  I'm not really a McDonald's kind of girl.  (Which does not mean that I'm somehow above fast food.  Don't get me wrong: I'll eat the shit out of some Taco Bell or Wendy's or Chick-Fil-A--which I like to call Chicken-Fil-A just to be obnoxious.) 

Anyway, here's what I'm loving around the house lately. 

[Lavender, a surprise gift from Christina that I can't stop huffing.]

[Mitch being weird on the couch while Cassie reads magazines during her weekly visit.]

[Homemade candles, a Christmas gift from Maureen.  She gave me nine.]

[After-school snack of pork nachos.  This is a full-sized plate.  You'll never hear me ask why I'm not thin.]

[Lizards in lanterns never gets old.  Tonight, Matt and I watched a lizard eat a bug.  That might make you think that our life is really boring.  If you think that, then you've never seen a lizard eat a bug.]

[A dog and a rug and a blue floor.]


[And, finally, this crazy spider that I found in our yard.  Have you ever seen one of these crazy little dudes?]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails