24 September 2010

Need or Want?

I think I need these alphabet cookie cutters.

I need them because I need to be able to spell out inspiring, or congratulatory, or just really f'ed up stuff with them. 

"GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WRITING TEST!"
"CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW JOB!"
"YOUR MOM GOES TO COLLEGE"
"SORRY I ATE YOUR BABY"

Also, I kind of want to learn to make fondant, except that I don't want to make fondant because fondant is gross.  But I'm wondering if homemade fondant is still gross? 

OH!  And I forgot to share with all of you that next Thursday I will be attending a baking class taught by Cheryl, the owner of Back in the Day Bakery.  I'm more than a little excited, especially since she's supposed to be teaching us how to make her favorite chocolate cake, and I'm terrible at making chocolate stuff.  Here's a little video of her with Paula Deen's two sons making some cupcakes to make your Friday a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails