02 December 2009

Hey, UPS Man!

Here's something you might not know about me.

I love the UPS guy on the commercials.


And I love what he does with a brown dry-erase marker.


He is an artist! A long-haired Leonardo if you ask me!

(Or was it Donatello? Or Michelangelo? Or Raphael? I always get my Ninja Turtle artist names mixed up. Did I ever tell you that Jordan and I watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Oooze approximately one billion times in our youth?)

Today was weird. It was all about death and tears and bad weather and margaritas. Weird.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting, today, I was also thinking, I like the Mullet-man's chalkboard talent, though I think that it is computer generated. His lines and circles are too perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy,

    I love checking your blog--you share lots of good stuff. I saw the felted soap that you covet, and wondered if you know about Etsy? http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_type=handmade&search_query=felted+soap

    Or, check out the supplies, and you could probably make your own, too (Christmas gifts?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drew: I love the one where he draws the symbol and then writes UPS with his finger. But you're probably right about the computer generation.

    Joy: Ooooooh, I want all of that soap! Perhaps having fancy soap would motivate me to shower more frequently?? Thanks for the link. I think I want to figure out how to make my own. It can't be that hard, right? Yeah, Christmas gift ideas! Glad to hear you're enjoying the blog; I stalk yours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails