09 December 2009

Top Chef Finale!

Woooo-hoooooo, Top Chef finale tonight! I'm pretty pumped about it, and to celebrate the gourmet deliciousness the Matt and I will be making turkey tacos! (We can't watch Top Chef while hungry; it's torture.)

Right after the introductions on the first episode of each season, Matt and I each choose our three favorites. We're getting pretty good at this game, too, because the final three are all people we selected!

I only have one in the final three: Bryan Voltaggio (the smart, reasonable brother). He's got a restaurant in Frederick, Maryland, and I'm happy to cheer for the home town boy.

My second favorite is Kevin, who's Matt's favorite. Kevin's restaurant is in Atlanta, and Kevin is a complete badass. (Even if he does resemble Yukon Cornelius from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.)


I don't want Michael Voltaggio to win. He's arrogant and not as good as the other two.

Go Bryan! Make Maryland proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails