16 December 2009

Vaccination and Deep Thoughts

In order that I may continue to make insensitive jokes, I got the H1N1 vaccine today. It was gross. Probably not as gross as the flu itself (what with the puking and pain and whatnot), but I really hate when people squirt stuff up my nose. This aversion is precisely the reason I don't do cocaine. Well, that and the fact that I'm not into drugs other than alcohol, caffeine, and ibuprofin.

But anyway, after I was attacked with a live virus (Does this mean that I'm going to get sick? Oh no! If I kiss Matt, and he didn't get the mist, am I going to give him the Swine?), I started to have very deep thoughts. Deep thoughts don't usually come to me, but I really got to thinking.

You know how Lieutenant Dan had invested Forrest Gump's Bubba Gump Shrimp Company money in some fruit company?

And how he called Forrest to tell him that they didn't have to worry about money no more? And Forrest said that was good, "one less thing."

Man, I bet Forrest and Dan are doing REALLY well now. Little Forrest isn't ever going to have to work if he doesn't want to.

Happy Hump Day!

I'm going to go research what I can and can not do now that I've introduced a live and deadly virus into my body.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails