20 December 2009

In Case You Missed It. . .

Last night's SNL was hilarious. Here's my favorite.



My "winning the lotto" fantasy used to be to hire Matt as my manservant, to pay him an exorbitant amount of money, and force him to wear footy pajamas, the ones with the flap on the butt. Now that we're married I guess it'd be "us" winning the lotto. I guess that plan's out. Ugh, marriage really is all about compromise.

Happy Sunday!

(I'd recommend going to the NBC site to watch: "Mark Wahlberg Talks to Christmas Animals," "Snookie Update," and "The Kissing Family.")

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! this past SNL was a good one! I love James Franco and ANYTHING with Kristen Wiig. Snooki was one of my favorite sketches, but holy cow... "Now I'm gonna talk to a partridge"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails