15 June 2010

Ten Things

I have a lot to say.

  1. You should read Caitie's latest post, because it has pictures and video footage of Mitch as a puppy.  I'm in it, too.  Caitie's the best.
  2. You should read Cassie's latest post about her adventures in her back yard.  I was laughing so hard that I cried--while waiting in line at the post office.  It was embarrassing, but it was worth it.
  3. I would make out with President Obama, if given the chance, and if Michelle condoned the act.
  4. Am I the only person in the world who doesn't give a rat's ass about the World Cup?
  5. Victoria Secret's semi-annual sale started today.  Did I go there at 9:00 a.m. today?  Did I realize that I've been wearing the wrong bra size and that I do, indeed, have "fat girl" boobs now?  Um, no?  Because I was at work, working diligently, during that time? 
  6. Today I discovered the solution to Mitch's thunderstorm neuroses: a Kong filled with high-quality American cheese.  It soothes the soul--both human and dog.
  7. Matt is the best griller that I've ever known in real life.
  8. I only have two more days of work.  This is that part where you are consumed with envy.
  9. John Beohner looks like an Oompa Loompa.  Also, Oompa Loompas are creepy.  I tried to convince my family to dress all of my cousins (when the cousins were about 3 years old) as Oompa Loompas for Halloween, because I thought that would be the creepiest costume of all.  They didn't, and I unfriended all of them on Facebook.  Seriously.  Don't be friends with your family on Facebook.  It's dangerous.
  10. Fuck you, BP.  Even though I don't believe in hell, I sometimes wish that there was a hell, so that I could imagine you burning in it eternally. 

1 comment:

  1. 1. Puppy Mitch makes my heart hurt. Also, he totally was as crazy as Fletcher. I will remind him of that next time the two are reunited and Mitchell is feeling cranky.
    2. Fucking nature.
    3. Check. O-bam is hot.
    4. You are not alone.
    5. According to the power that is Google, 80% (wtf?) of women wear the wrong size bra. You are not alone on this point either. Nor do you have "fat girl" boobs. Dummy.
    6. Mitch totally manipulates you.
    7. Check.
    8. No one likes a show off. But, you do earn it dealing with those batshit kids for the other nine months of the year.
    9. I will pass on commenting since I have never seen this movie and don't really know what that means.
    10. Check.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails