- You should read Caitie's latest post, because it has pictures and video footage of Mitch as a puppy. I'm in it, too. Caitie's the best.
- You should read Cassie's latest post about her adventures in her back yard. I was laughing so hard that I cried--while waiting in line at the post office. It was embarrassing, but it was worth it.
- I would make out with President Obama, if given the chance, and if Michelle condoned the act.
- Am I the only person in the world who doesn't give a rat's ass about the World Cup?
- Victoria Secret's semi-annual sale started today. Did I go there at 9:00 a.m. today? Did I realize that I've been wearing the wrong bra size and that I do, indeed, have "fat girl" boobs now? Um, no? Because I was at work, working diligently, during that time?
- Today I discovered the solution to Mitch's thunderstorm neuroses: a Kong filled with high-quality American cheese. It soothes the soul--both human and dog.
- Matt is the best griller that I've ever known in real life.
- I only have two more days of work. This is that part where you are consumed with envy.
15 June 2010
I have a lot to say.